Application for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
Notification of the pre-selection lists:
Application self funding:
Courses will start on:
MARCH 20-22, 2017 – Done
APRIL 03, 2017 – Done!
APRIL 30, 2017 (for non-EU); JUNE 24, 2017 (for EU)
Outstanding achievement in the applicant’s first degree which must have an University Bachelor Degree in either electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, mathematics, robotics, physics and industrial engineering.
Language ability: the course is taught in English and candidates must meet the required standards TOEFL: 550 (Computer: 213) or IELTS: 6.5 (check the equivalency table). Student motivation to undertake the Masters and relevance to his or her professional development.
See the FAQ page for frequently asked questions.
The documentation required is as follows:
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to undertake the programme (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of the University Bachelor Degree or equivalent with records transcript (English translation)* – if you do not get your BSc by the application deadline, you must provide a certificate that proves you are registered in the last year of your BSc
- Proof of level of competency in English
- 2 names of referees and their addresses, preferably from the University or Institute that awarded the first degree. We will be request them to fill an evaluation form and send us a letter of recommendation
- A copy of a valid ID document and/or passport
- 1 current passport-size photograph.
*Note that, at the selection stage, certified copies are not compulsory (a copy without certification is sufficient). Likewise, translated documents are not necessary as long as the original documents are written in English, Spanish or Catalan.
Scholars (visiting professors) can apply for scholarships to teach and give seminars in the MAIA Master. Minimum stay is 2 weeks to 3 months. Application is by e-mail (do not use the online application), submit the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to be a visiting scholar in the program. The applicant should emphasize the field (research, teaching or both) he would like to be involved in and the activities he/she is planning to deliver.
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of competency in English for teaching purposes
- A copy of a valid ID document and passport