Application for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
Notification of the pre-selection lists:
Application self funding:
Courses will start on:
Open until February 25th
March 19-22, 2018
April 03, 2018
April 30, 2018 (for non-EU); June 24, 2018 (for EU)
The documentation required is as follows:
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to undertake the programme (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of the University Bachelor Degree or equivalent with records transcript (English translation)* – if you do not get your BSc by the application deadline, you must provide a certificate that proves you are registered in the last year of your BSc
- Certificate issued by the home university that allows admission to postgraduate studies
- Proof of level of competency in English (English language proficiency proved by official TOEFL (institutional tests are not accepted) with at least 230 points (computer-based test) / 575 points (paper-based test) / 88 points (internet-based test), IELTS Academic at grade minimum 6.5 or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with minimum level C.)
- 2 names of referees and their addresses, preferably from the University or Institute that awarded the first degree. We will be request them to fill an evaluation form and send us a letter of recommendation
- A copy of a valid ID document and/or passport
- 1 current passport-size photograph.
*Note that, at the selection stage, certified copies are not compulsory (a copy without certification is sufficient). Likewise, translated documents are not necessary as long as the original documents are written in English, Spanish or Catalan.
** Once you are selected by the consortia:
- you must access the pre-registration application form at UdG and fill in all the information requested. For the pre-registration to be complete, a sum of 30.21 euros must be paid by credit-card-for the documentation to be examined. This step is mandatory for all students to be formally accepted into the master’s program.
- You should ask for a document with the grade point average equivalence of your foreign marks into the Spanish System, from the “Ministerio de Educación Cultura y Deporte”.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Read carefully the list of documents and make sure you attached everything to your application, including translations. NO DOCUMENT may be sent by post or email at that stage.
Scholars (visiting professors) can apply for scholarships to teach and give seminars in the MAIA Master. Minimum stay is 2 weeks to 3 months. Application is by e-mail (do not use the online application), submit the following documentation to email@example.com
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to be a visiting scholar in the program. The applicant should emphasize the field (research, teaching or both) he would like to be involved in and the activities he/she is planning to deliver.
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of competency in English for teaching purposes
- A copy of a valid ID document and passport