Important Dates for Edition 2023-2025
Application for Erasmus+ Grants deadline:
Grant acceptance notification:
20th January 2023 (Closed!)
Before Easter, 2023
Application for self-funded students deadline:
Self-funded students acceptance:
May 7th, 2023
Final May, 2023
Beginning of September, 2023
Please, keep in mind that the application is not saved until the end (i.e. confirmation page). You should upload the required documentation (see below) in a single zip / pdf file. Once you finished, you will also receive a confirmation email, which includes a link to update the application, if necessary.
The documentation required is as follows:
1) Letter of motivation
Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to undertake the programme.
2) Curriculum vitae
3) Certified copy of the university bachelor degree
– Certified copy of the University Bachelor Degree with English translation if necessary*
(If you do not get your BSc by the application deadline, you must provide a certificate that proves you are registered in the last year of your BSc).
4) Study transcripts
– Certified copy of the academic transcripts with English translation
– Certificate issued by the home university that allows admission to postgraduate studies.
5) Proof of level of competency in English
6) A copy of a valid ID document and/or passport
7) Current passport-size photograph.
8) 2 names of referees and their addresses
Preferably from the University or Institute that awarded the first degree. (We will be request them to fill an evaluation form and send us a letter of recommendation).
9) CAMPUS FRANCE application
*Note that, at the selection stage, certified copies are not compulsory (a copy without certification is sufficient). Likewise, translated documents are not necessary as long as the original documents are written in English, Spanish or Catalan.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Read carefully the list of documents and make sure you attached everything to your application, including translations. You can save the form once filled out and submit the documentation afterwards (but before the deadline). Notice that NO DOCUMENT may be sent by post or email at that stage.
Once you are selected by the consortia:
- you must access the pre-registration application form at UdG and fill in all the information requested. This step is mandatory for all students to be formally accepted into the master’s program.
- You should ask for a document with the grade point average equivalence of your foreign marks into the Spanish System, from the “Ministerio de Educación Cultura y Deporte”.
Scholars (visiting professors) can apply for scholarships to teach and give seminars in the MAIA Master. Minimum stay is 2 weeks to 3 months. Application is by e-mail (do not use the online application), submit the following documentation to email@example.com
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to be a visiting scholar in the program. The applicant should emphasize the field (research, teaching or both) he would like to be involved in and the activities he/she is planning to deliver.
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of competency in English for teaching purposes
- A copy of a valid ID document and passport